I’ve heard about these awards, seen them being proudly shown on blog-after-blog, and I woke up to being nominated for the Liebster Award by Jay! Thank you so much!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator gave you.
- Tag 11 bloggers with less than 1,000 readers.
- Think of 11 questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
- Let them know you have nominated them through social media or their blog.
- What do you like to write? What specific genre? I like darkish, emotional stories because I’m pretty good at getting emotions across and making people cry.
- What are your writing goals for 2016? I literally just wrote them down yesterday as a ‘new years resolution’ – yea, those things we never keep to. But, as of now, it’s to write 300k or 5 novels.
- What kind of thing do you find yourself doing when you procrastinate on writing? Listening to music…a lot. I just got Spotify, and it’s either the best or worst decision ever, because it’s addictive, so instead of writing I’ll spend an hour gazing into space listening to songs.
- Do you talk to other writers about writing at all or no? Yes, my whole family know and keep updated on when I send off the manuscripts, I was also away in Amsterdam with new people when I got a rejection letter and I think once people know what drives you, they click with you more, I know a song writer and my bestie and my family are my little cheerleaders to keep me going and not get in the dumps.
- Does reading a book/watching a movie inspire you to write? Does the genre matter? It doesn’t matter, I think once you’re a writer you’ll find inspiration everywhere, you’ll be doing the most boring thing, but in your head you’ll be coming up brilliant and vibrant scenes.
- If you create fictional worlds for your writing, how in-depth do you go with world building? Depends, in my series it get’s all knotted together and twisted and everything needs a reason. It takes so much time and effort. ugh…effort.
- What do you plan on doing with your writing? Published writer, etc? Well, trying to get published [at 4 rejections, 5 if you count the one that didn’t reply]. Going to keep till June and then see where we are then.
- When did you start writing (what age)? I know this, because it was the weekend before I started secondary school [or highs chool], I was 13.
- Related to the above, when did you decide that “writer” was something you wanted to be? I didn’t exactly decide, I was stuck in a room, with a shitty computer and everyone was asleep, so I started typing…and I’ve been typing ever since.
- What hobbies do you have that are unrelated to writing? I’m trying to learn guitar and I love photography, I also want to go back into acting.
- Do you have any hobbies that don’t seem related to writing, but have ended up being applicable? I don’t think so.
Mikayla from Mylifeinverse
Dalit from Coffee n Notes
Why did you start blogging?
How do you choose what to write about?
Have you learned anything from Blogging, if so, what?
Who is your favourite blogger?
If you have some spare time, what do you do?
Are you a planner? Or are you spontaneous?
What makes you smile?
What is your favourite food?
What is your most prized possession?
If you could bring anyone back from the dead, who would it be? Why?
What do you use to take pictures for you blog?